As the saying goes, “all good things must come to an end.” This week, we’ve said goodbye to our friends (read: mortal enemies) at Syracuse, the old 4E layout, and the box-eating days of our beloved mascot, Jack the Bulldog. Since Jack is retiring, we wanted to look back and admire some of his greatest moments. Here are The Top 12 Things We Love About Jack:
12. He loves to sit out and do his reading on Healy Lawn, just like us.
11. He always practices good hygeine.
10. He proves that horizontal stripes can be flattering.
9. He’s the perfect role model for JJ.
8. He promotes a healthy and active lifestyle (especially for Father Steck)!
7. Despite his wise face, he was a puppy once!
6. He always makes time to hang out with his friends.
5. He even loves hanging out with himself (in a totally non-egocentric way).
4. He loves reading AND cura personalis!
We love you Jack! Happy retirement!
Photos: Georgetown University, Vox Populi, MSN