‘Tis the season for crying and complaining. Welcome to finals, the Georgetown version of a state school frat’s hell week. Teachers aren’t clear, assignments are ridiculous and there is a .9 percent chance that you actually have all of the notes to make that study guide. Before you grab your hammer and start beating a hole into the wall of Lau, take a deep breath. 4E has compiled a list of 10 gifs that are sure to express your current anger and frustration. You’re welcome.
1. When your teacher assigns a take home test that is 100% impossible.
2. When your final is not cumulative, but also low-key very cumulative.
3. When all of your pens are out of ink, you run out of paper in your legal pad or your computer dies and you have no charger.
4. When people are happy and smiling and all you want to do is throw hot coffee in their faces.
5. When someone complains about having “so much work” when in reality they have one final.
6. When you dedicate 3 hours to an essay and then you have to change everything you just wrote.
7. When coffee isn’t helping you anymore. Why have you failed us caffeine?
8. When all your friends finish finals and you are the only one left in Lau.
9. When someone asks you to do something during finals.
10. When you are #overit and it is still study days.
See ya in Lau, baes. Don’t take it personally if I’m rude.
Photos/Gifs: https://awesomelytechie.com/; desperateandunrehearsed.wordpress.com; logspot.com; bustle.com; gifrific.com; hercampus.com; reactiongifs.com; https://gifsec.com/; tumblr.com; https://gifstumblr.com/; staticflickr.com