If you somehow didn’t notice the white stuff that have been falling from the sky recently or the freezing cold temperatures, let this article assure you it is in fact winter at Georgetown.
So before you start filling out your transfer application to Berkley or University of Miami here are some tips to help you survive the cold.
1. Before going outside, dress in every single item of clothing in your closet. You may at first feel stupid, but you will be warm.
2. Cold toilet seat? No problem, just sacrifice a few socks to create this masterpiece.
3. Invest in a sleeping bag suit. It may seem like an impulsive buy, but also quite possibly the warmest thing you will ever own.
4. Trick yourself into thinking that you are in a tropical location instead of this polar vortex by decorating your room with things that remind you of summer.
5. Avoid ice at all costs. It may seem like a good idea at the time to try and slide across the ice like a cool kid, but you will most likely end up falling.
If you even find yourself feeling down about the weather here in DC, just remember that there are places that have it much, much worse.
Photos/Gifs: pinterest.com; myemail.constantcontact.com; gifsoup.com; uproxx.com; memcollection.net; reddit.com; giphy.com; faxo.com