We’ve all been there: a pregame, two frat parties and a post game later, the drunkenness is high but the nausea is even higher. We at 4E have compiled a list of foods that have saved our lives at Epi on multiple occasions.
1. Quesadillas – Obviously a classic.
2. Onion Rings – Great for when you’re on a budget.
3. John Thompson – With corned beef, coleslaw and Russian dressing, this sandwich sops up alcohol like a shamwow.
4. Cool Ranch Doritos – Apparently they sell them there… who knew?!
5. Burger a la Georgetown – Order it with double veggie and feta cheese if you’re a guilty eater.
6. Smoking hot brisket – Did that smoking hot girl at the party ignore you? This sandwich definitely won’t do the same.
Sometimes, you do not have the mental capacity to pick a specific/complicated food (probably from all that studying). As one Epi-goer explained, “In real life, drunk me kind of just picks randomly off the menu.”
Here are the best of the random choices:
1. BBQ chicken pizza – You probably should get a whole pizza and maybe bring a friend along.
2. BLT – $3.25 and it’s greater than great.
3. BLT with avocado – Including tax it’s only $5.17. What a deal.
4. Other people’s fries – The move, always. Free food is always better than food you pay for.
While you should have so much fun at all the parties and stuff, try to keep yourself together enough to try these favorites from Epi.
*Remember that it’s good to eat and drink while drinking to avoid the dreaded ~hangover~
**Also remember the legal drinking age in the U.S. is
Photos/Gifs: huffingtonpost.com, gifmania.com, hellogiggles.com, tumblr.com