For those of you NARPs who don’t know, today is National Coffee Day. Actually, I am one of those NARPs, seeing as how I didn’t know the holiday was upon us to just recently.
Prior to this I was joking with one of my friends that I was going to go “buy another expensive coffee.” But, now, I actually am going to. I mean, come on, its a celebration!
So in honor of this holiday, and the coffee I am about to consume, here are the five ways you know you are a coffee addict.
1. Morning rituals are extremely important to you. Wake up, check 4E and pour some caffeine in your cup. What would your 11am class be like if you weren’t sipping on a latte?!
2. You are actually scared of how addicted you are. The fact that I can’t stop makes me more nervous than all my upcoming midterms. But, not enough to make me end the addiction.
3. Your most intimate relationship is with your Keurig, barista and/or coffee pot. You can depend on them to always be there for you, except when they break suddenly or are too busy with other coffee lovers.
4. You actually feel happier with a coffee cup in your hand. Endorphins make you happy? More like caffeine makes you happy. And happy people don’t kill their husbands.
5. This post has driven you to either make or go buy a cup of coffee. I know, I am awfully convincing. Go enjoy that nice cup of happiness.
See you at Saxby’s.
Photos/Gifs: lovelace-media.imgix.net/; campusriot.com/; sarahmarieh.files.wordpress.com; lovelace-media.imgix.net/; buzzfeed.com; https://thejerseyalliance.org/