Since we know that every Georgetown student dreams of being part of our team, we are providing you with just another friendly reminder.
(You’re so right, Meryl.)
So… Do it.
WHY ARE YOU STILL READING THIS POST AND NOT APPLYING?
This is not a drill; you literally only have one more day. And how sad would it be if you missed that deadline?
Still not convinced? Here are some things that you wouldn’t be able to do if you did not join 4E:
1. You would not be able to hang out, brainstorm and write with the most amazing people on the planet.
2. You would not be able to use gifs uncontrollably (actually you probably could but it is not the same).
3. You would not get to be Internet famous … because essentially, that’s what we are: FAMOUS.
4. You would not get to talk about Miley, 24/7. (Again, you probably could, but you secretly want to be doing it with us.)
5. You would not get to post about 4E crazily on social media. (Once again, you still can, and we actually encourage it, but it might be a little weird to other people.)
You still haven’t applied to the 4E?
Ha. Good one. That must be a joke. Come on.
Applications are due TODAY, Sept. 14 at 5 p.m.
Now, seriously, apply.