If you didn’t already know, Obama will be speaking on campus this Tuesday for a summit on poverty in the U.S. Conveniently, he will be speaking only a few days after most of us Hoyas have left campus… but for those of you sticking around, listen up! Georgetown will be doing its own Snapchat story just for this event, so pull out your iphones and get snapping.
Here are some things we wish we could see Obama do on Georgetown’s Snapchat story:
1. Sit on JC’s lap just like a drunken undergrad. (Warning: Climbing up there is harder than it looks)
2. Step on the seal in front of Healy, it would make for a cringe worthy 6 seconds.
3. Have a casual meal at O’Donovan’s by the Waterfront, #yum.
4. Throw around the old hippy biscuit with the boys… newest member of Ultimate Frisbee?
5. Getting bitten by Jack (just kidding, we don’t need a repeat).
6. Selfie with the one and only Todd Olson (because who wouldn’t want one).
7. A dip in Dahlgren Fountain (actually, no one wants to see that).
8. A classic Obama fist bump, #change.
9. A selfie with Jack the Bulldog, just to make Bo and Sunny jealous.
10. Maybe an actual 10 second video of his speech.
Follow Georgetownuniv on Snapchat to keep up with the snaps!
Photos/Gifs: Giphy.com, utdstc.com, huffpost.com