D.C. has a ton of clubs: Cities, Eden or whatever the newest rage is… you get the point. Clubs and bars are fun to go to, but nothing can take the place of Georgetown’s very own Lauinger Library, the ultimate club.
Confused? Lau is basically the party of the year and by being a Georgetown student you are automatically invited!
Here are six ways a night at Lau is exactly like a night at the club:
1. Boys there ignore me.
2. It’s hard to tolerate without copious amounts of alcohol.
3. The area next to the (coffee) bar is always the most crowded.
4. The bathroom never has soap or paper towels after the weekend.
5. You usually stay well past 2am.
6. It’s full of underage college students.
Next time you are feeling bored and restless, save yourself a few bucks, put on your cutest yoga pants and hoodie and head across campus to Lauinger.
Photos/Gifs: tumblr.com; imgur.com; https://thetally.efinancialnews.com/; blog.goodosphere.com/