As today marks the one week mark til our favorite holiday, GEORGETOWN DAY, 4E has crafted the ultimate pump up playlist.
Play it while you study, while you drink or maybe even on actual Georgetown Day! The limits are endless.
1.Uptown Funk- Mark Ronson (feat Bruno Mars). While this song is annoyingly popular, there is no better song to start of the day!
2. Four Five Seconds- Rihanna, Kanye West, Paul McCartney. Three of the best artists, one song…. how could you get any better?
3. Love Me Like You Do- Ellie Goulding. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!
4. Geronimo- Sheppard. This is personally my goto workout song, but it also is the most epic pregame to anything.
5. Summer- Calvin Harris. Cause it’s almost summer and there is nothing better!
6. Shut Up and Dance- Walk the Moon. Could be renamed shut up and rage with 4E.
7. Ghost- Ella Henderson. We keep, going to the lawn to rage. And we can’t contain how excited we are.
8. Santeria- Sublime. This song just reminds me of driving around, with the top down and my hair all in the wind (name that movie).
9. I Love It- Icona Pop (feat Charli XCX). This song sums up Georgetown Day freshman year and just brings back all the memories.
10. Wagon Wheel- Old Crow Medicine Show. Is there any other way to end a playlist, party or study sesh?!