Every semester, we at The Fourth Edition decide to open our doors to the few whom we think are pretty hilarious. This semester, we took five new, spectacular human beings out of a competitive applicant pool. We can’t wait to see what they accomplish!
Top 3 Moments on Season 21 of The Bachelor
1. When Corinne, age 24, casually discloses that she has a nanny. #FreeRaquel2k17
2. When Alexis (dolphin/shark) jumps into the pool and starts making what I presume are dolphin mating sounds to call out for Nick.
3. When Josephine forces Nick to “lady and tramp” an uncooked hot dog with her.
Top 3 Ways to Get Lost in the ICC
1. You took the stairs. Never take the stairs.
- 2. You went to office hours. The offices seem to always be full of people and yet does anyone really know where they are?
- 3. You went to the bathroom. If the stairs are from Hogwarts, the ICC bathrooms are practically closets to Narnia.
Top 3 Georgetown Pet Peeves
1. Facilities request.
2. When someone ignores your Venmo request.
3. Dominos closes at 2 AM????
Top 5 TV Show Episodes that Make a Bad Day Better
1. The Office, “Stress Relief”
2. Parks and Recreation, “Li’l Sebastian”
3. 30 Rock, “Queen of Jordan”
Top 3 Things Every Georgetown Student Can Agree On
1. The Leo’s coffee may be a crummy necessity in maintaining our caffeine addictions, but their banana bread is a delicious gift from heaven.
2. Jack DeGioia is low-key a baller. He owns his rescinding hair line and classy tie collection.
3. We look at the people on tours to see by chance if we know someone, even though we would never actually want to see some random from high school.
Photos/gifs: blog.thehoya.com, facebook.com